Maternity Cover - Senior Account Director
Christchurch or Wellington
Please note: this role can be based in either Christchurch or Wellington. We have studios in both locations.
We’re on the lookout for an awesome Senior Account Director to join our tight-knit team for a full-time, 8-month contract role. Someone who loves lists, is great with people and colour codes their socks. Our ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable working in the creative industry, enjoys leading a team and has a positive can-do attitude to boot.
At Strategy Creative, our purpose is to realise potential – for our people, our clients, and our industry. We use strategic thinking, creativity and technology to turn good into great, and great into best. To get a feel for our work visit www.strategy.co.nz
In the Senior Account Director role you will lead a small team of Project/Account Managers and work collaboratively with our entire team, including clients, partners, strategists and designers.
The skills and experience for this role include:
- 5+ years' experience in an agency, studio or in-house environment
- Exceptional planning and time management skills
- Experience with managing people
- A love of design and creativity
- A genuine desire to make a difference
- A high level of communication skills
- A proven ability to build strong relationships
- An acute attention to detail
- Ability to function as both a leader and team member
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks, in a sometimes high pressure environment
- The desire to work in a dynamic, inclusive and supportive environment
- Be able to tell stories, build trust and ultimately sell our services with credibility
What we can offer you:
- An open culture that values people, their time and their perspectives
- A wide variety of work and clients, from brand development to app design, campaign creation to signage & wayfinding
- A talented team with diverse skill sets, eagerly awaiting your arrival
- A supportive family-friendly environment with flexible work hours, the ability to work from home, and a focus on personal growth
- Opportunity to work with clients across the country
- Use of the latest cloud based software and technology
- A dog friendly studio
Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience. Start date is also negotiable.
Keen to apply? Send in a concise CV, cover letter and contact details to email@example.com
Have questions? We love questions. Feel free to contact our Client Director, Sophie, to get answers.